You want more time to think + stay inspired, not doing 10 different admin tasks then feeling exhausted.
You want to live a life with meaning + purpose, not being chained to social media or pointless celebrity news.
You want your service-based business to support you financially, not drain your bank account like a black hole of software subscriptions.
You need to rediscover your favorite hobbies + spend less time in front of a screen.
You need to sleep 7-8 hours a night + move your body more.
You need help organizing + executing your professional vision on a day-by-day scale – that’s where I come in.
My name is Victoria Klein + I’m here to help. Every job I’ve ever had has been about helping others – whether I was entertaining them, supporting them, or transforming their chaos into progress, helping is my thing.
As an Author + Entrepreneur for 15 years, I’ve been through personal + public struggles that cost me friends, family, my health, my sanity, and nearly every cent I had.
“Wait, that’s a kind of a bummer – why would you mention that?”
Because skinned knees + bruised egos are how we all grow. My struggles + failures taught me more than any easy success.
My Zone of Genius? I help bogged down service providers become streamlined business owners with a business backend overhaul.
Helping dedicated entrepreneurs spend more time ON their business than IN their business makes my analytical side squeal with joy.
When we work together to support your professional vision, we can help your audience more effectively, affordably, and efficiently.
If you’re generating 6-to-7-figures annually as a service provider, but you don’t have a streamlined backend + self-empowered team, your clients can tell. Let’s change that together.
My Current Focus
I’m in Austin, Texas (USA), focusing on:
- Writing my 3rd book (join the VIP list here!)
- Supporting my VIP 6-and-7-figure clients (Here’s how we can work together)
- Learning, growing, + being a better #AntiRacist
- Increasing my visibility by doing more FB lives, IG lives, podcast interviews, + a being guest teacher/facilitator in coaching + mastermind programs (send me an email below to schedule some time together!)
- Reading – a lot (and writing about it)
- Paying off 100% of my personal debt
- Moving my body daily, going outside, + eating healthy (the occasional donut included)
- Studying Japanese (my goal: spend up to at least 1 month in Japan each year)
These are the important things in my life right now.
I say no to everything else.
For the most up-to-date behind-the-scenes exploration, join my weekly newsletter (which is not all about me)
Last Updated: July 24th, 2020